Believe it or not, colors used on lettering and images effects the consumers view on something. When creating a banner, sign, or anything involving advertisement you want to make sure that your color choices are safe, yet exciting. There are some cases in which good ole black and white is all you need but, sometimes it is good to get creative and stick out from the crowd. With all the signs out there, there are plenty of black and white letters, when you change it up your standing out and catching the eye of more viewers.
Although you want to stand out, you dont want to become tacky. This meaning that your colors are clashing taking away from what the letters say and what they actually look like. On a banner you should be able to express what you need to with 3 colors. The background, the main wording, and the advertising “bullets.” This gives the viewer a nice image and gets your point across.
Below is a color combination chart to give you an idea:
A commercial vehicle wrap is using any vehicle as a type of business marketing, promotion, or advertising tool. Or as we like to call it in the sign industry a mobile billboard. Vehicle wraps are effective for promotion because they combine a custom well thought out design with all the information needed. They are high impact, cost effective, and work well for any type of business.
Laser Sharp Sign Design can transform your vehicle into a mobile billboard. State of the art technology and great graphic designers will help to give your business new and effective advertisement.
The following stats are from the vehicle wrap industry as a whole. If you want the best in designs and production come to Laser Sharp Sign Design we will give you the best!
- Mobile advertising may be the most efficient and effective form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower cost per thousand impressions then any other outdoor advertising.
- More then 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000-70,000 impressions a day.
- Fleet vehicle wraps are be used for various types of advertising campaigns, including new product launch and even marketing, and are being used more and more in the marketing mix.
- Fleet vehicle advertising increases name recognition 15 times greater then any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate that they would base a buying decision of an ad they see.
- Transit advertising has grown to be the second largest segment of the outdoor advertising industry in terms of dollars spent (as of 2003) representing 19%. The Outdoor Advertising industry has nearly doubled since 1993 from $1.19B to $2.09B in 2003. These numbers continue to grow each year.
- 8 out of 10 Americans report they they have walked downtown, or into the city on average of 6.1 miles in the past week. This pedestrian traffic gives great opportunity for advertisers.